Smith & Williamson
Smith & Williamson is one of the UK's leading accountancy and investment management groups, with 12 principal offices in the UK and Ireland and 1,500 people. The entrepreneurial and growth business sector is one of the firm's key areas of focus, with clients including private and quoted businesses, as well as their owners and investors.
For earlier stage and growth businesses a dedicated entrepreneurs team offers a range of specialist services. These include advising on the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS/SEIS), R&D tax credits and the Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) scheme. A full range of accountancy, audit, tax, M&A and financial services is also offered.
For busy entrepreneurs and executives, the firm also offers a private client service. 'MyPersonalFD' looks after the individual, providing tax, financial planning and investment management, as well as advising on the individual's ownership interests.
The firm has an international capability in over 100 countries which comes through its memberships of Nexia International, one of the longest established global networks of independent accounting and consulting firms, and M&A International, a leading mid-market M&A network.
- Scale-up Business of the Year Award
- CGT and ISA changes reward millions of savers, investors and entrepreneurs
- Investment outlook - July 2015
- Final call for entering the National Business Award
- Getting your house in order ahead of the election
- Entry for the Smith & Williamson Entrepreneur of the Year award is now open
- Budget 2015: Overview by Smith and Williamson
- Lack of entrepreneurship education in Britain
- Smith & Williamson Enterprise Index reveals steady optimism, although many SMEs are not yet realising their global potential
- Smith & Williamson Enterprise Index Results