Event: The South Summit
Welcome to The South Summit! We would love to invite you to participate at the Startup Competition (register here). This year it will be the largest startup and VC event in the South of Europe, and will gather the most promising startups from the South of Europe, the Mediterranean and Latin America.
• 5000 attendees (so start planning!) and more than 2000 startups.
• 50+ international media, such as Techcrunch, TNW or WSJ so make sure you get your story right.
• 300+ international investors such as Index, Accel or Atomico that are looking for Southern EU and Latin American investments to make.
• 30 of the most innovative corporations from a wide range of sectors that are desperatly looking for partnerships with innovative startups.
What will you get if you get selected for the Startup Competition?
• You'll have a chance to hop onto a pitching stage to present and convince those Northerners that your startup rocks!
• You'll also get access to a demobooth (at a discount) where you can showcase your product.
• More importantly, you'll get the support of our team to close one to one meetings with investors, corporates, media and/or entrepreneurs.
• You'll have access to the VC & Corpo-pedia, the list of VCs and Corporates attending the event so you can try to schedule extra meetings - which you should!
• If this isn't enough, the finalists will have access to closed-door networking events and pitching at the main stage.
So if you want to be one of our startups please register at www.spain-startup.com/register and participate in our Startup Competition. The call will be open until the 18th of June. If you have any questions please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The South Summit will take place in Madrid on the 8-10 of October, and will be the major meeting point of startups from the South of Europe, the Mediterranean and Latin America with top tier international investors, media and corporate.
We started in 2012 with Spain Startup & Investor Summit, and in two years we became the leading startup conference in the South of Europe. With 4000 attendees, 2000 entrepreneurs and more than 300 investors, we created a unique platform for the startups selected for the Startup Competition. Startups that since the first edition of the Summit have raised more than €30 million and closed strategic partnerships with big corporations.
Join us and let's prove the world how bright the South is!