Martina Keens-Betts is an Emerging Markets executive search professional working in Central London. Prior to working in executive search, Martina was a healthcare investment researcher working for a global investment manager in the City. After, caring for her Mother with Dementia whilst holding down a full-time job, Martina became a campaigner and speaker on Dementia issues and undertakes interviews in the TV, Radio & Press. Assignments have included appearances on Breakfast Television, cover story for a 'Tonight Programme' episode and as a case study on a documentary about chaplaincy and the elderly.
- The Power of Crowd Learning and Development Strategists: The Heroes and Heroines who Strive to Make Vital Information, Training, Mentoring and Networking Accessible to All
- Julie Meyer and entrepreneurcountry
- Entrepreneurship in Israel: The Solution to Conflict?
- A Scene From a Political Horror Movie
- Lessons from September 11th
- National Health: Serial Killer
- Why Dr Phil AINT No Dr Death
- One Super Hospital, One Super Plan
- Addressing the Psychological Impediments to Community Change: A Guide for Government Social Entrepreneurs
- A Government Healthcare Social Entrepreneur and a Case of Successful Community Engagement
- Social Entrepreneurship in Parliament
- Self-belief and defining your role
- LinkedIn networking for entrepreneurs