Sarah Shields is one of the UK’s leading experts in the consumer PC industry and is well known for her frank, down to earth honesty and knowledge of the market. Sarah’s success has been based on a solid background of both sales and marketing and a hands-on approach to working with some of Europe’s biggest names in the consumer electronics channel. With experience dating back to the early nineties, Sarah has been a pivotal player in bringing new brands, new technology and new ways of selling computer based products to the European market.
Based in the UK, Sarah is now Executive Director and UK General Manager for Dell’s consumer and small business division. Having played an instrumental role in Dell’s launch into the retail world, Sarah now runs one of Dell’s most successful consumer markets globally. Prior to joining Dell in 2008, Sarah has worked with big brands such as AMD, Packard Bell, Acer, Gateway and E-Machines. At 39 years of age, Sarah is a big supporter of Women in Technology and is an active member of various women focused Government and Industry groups as well as being a working mum with two small children.
- How to crowdfund like a pro: lessons from those who have been there
- Once upon a business: the power of storytelling
- Dell Entrepreneur Spotlight Series: Glen Dormieux
- Entrepreneur Profile: Anna Bance, co-founder, Girl Meets Dress
- Dell Entrepreneur Spotlight Series: Kevin Ackermann, BACA Jewellery
- Dell Entrepreneur Spotlight Series: Karoline Gross, Smartzer
- Take a page from the book of entrepreneurs
- Dell Entrepreneur Spotlight Series: Iman Fadaei, Aha Design
- Why start-ups and large companies can be the best of friends
- Small Businesses Can go Further by Exporting to Brazil
- Spotlight on exporting: unlocking India’s goldmine
- Accessing capital: how to make your business attractive to investors
- Brazil Calling: A Vibrant Market For High-Growth Businesses